Exasperation

Most of those who ask questions about my blog post on Church Annulments vs. Civil Annulments clearly have not read the article. This supports my theory that the Philippines is a nation of non-readers. Case in point, more than a handful of people have asked me if I have read the books in my law office, my answer is a resounding yes. I did not buy those books just to display it. I bought those books to further enhance my knowledge on what I have already read and learned but I digress yet again.

In the comments section of said blog post, if the commenters just took the time to read the article, they would get the answer to their questions. The top question is if they secured a church annulment (only), would they be allowed to remarry. The answer is in the blog post.

Oh well.

Comments